Sep 23, 2011

Sketchup Layout Work Flow

Using Sketchup and Layout has help me developed 3d images and 2d construction drawings of projects for my clients in a very simple work flow. When we start a project I receive from my client scans in jpg format via email of floor plans, elevations, sections or details for the given project. Let me point out that all this information that my client provides are sketches and I transform those images into a real 3d model with Sketchup. When it comes to the creation of 2d construction drawings I use Layout.
Floor and Roof Plans and Perspective View
Roof Plan, Sections and Perspective Views
A Floor Plan, Sections and Perspective Views
Combining this two software we do things faster, the concept of my client is easily explained in his presentations and we create more accurate details of the project. If your interested in learning more about Sketchup or Layout call me or search the web for tutorials, believe me they are plenty of them. Until my next post, if you like my work link to this post is free.

No comments: